Friday, August 1, 2008

back in Texas...

Well, I am officially a Texan again. Erica and I moved into our apartment today! After what seemed like the longest car ride of my life on Thursday. We left Lexington, Thursday morning around 7:30 eastern time, and didn't get to Dallas until about 10:45 central time! We were in 3 cars altogether, so that made it hard with stops, and one of the cars was a moving truck. I didn't drive at all. Erica and I rode together in her car, and she has a standard, and I can't drive that, so she said she would drive the entire way. I could never do that. But, not driving made the trip longer I think. Anyways, after a VERY long trip, we are finally here. Movers came and unloaded our truck Friday morning(today) and we started unpacking. Still quite a bit to do. 

Our apartment is so cute. In the main room, we had the choice to have an accent wall, so we decided to be bold and paint it red, it looks so good! I can't wait to get all the accessories and everything in there, its going to look so good! I got new bedding, that I absolutely LOVE, its red...and tonight I went to target with my parents and found the perfect lamp to go in my room with a red lampshade...it made me so happy. It's the little things in life...
I'll be putting pictures up soon, but I don't have that many right now. I'll wait until the apartment is all set up!  
Well, that is all for now, I'm so exhausted from moving all day, I'm going to go crash. 

2 comments:

Bethany said...

well hello my fellow blogger..hhaha

Emily Suzanne said...

Write a book?
I'm going to get right on that... it might take forever, since I'm only free during naptimes... when I'm not cleaning..
Oh dear..
pray for me!