Thursday, November 19, 2009

weekend fun...

So, I am really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight at midnight my friends and I are going to see New Moon. I am so excited about it, I feel like a high school girl. The 23 year old side of me, is wondering what I am thinking, because there are going to be tons and tons of high schoolers there screaming and going crazy...but I don't really care. I'll probably be screaming along with them! Then tomorrow we are going to Chuy's for my birthday dinner. Even though my birthday isn't until Sunday, we are going to dinner tomorrow night before everyone leaves for break. LOVE Chuy's!!! Then I think the rest of the weekend will be pretty normal, going to the Village Saturday. Probably my last Saturday service before they move to the new building, and cut out the Saturday services. Pretty excited to be in the new building...even if I have to get up to drive on Sunday morning. :) Then Tuesday I leave for Lexington. It feels like I was just there...probably because I was. It's only been like 3 weeks since I came home...and now I am going to back. But I am super excited to spend the holidays in Lexington this year with the family!
So, a lot of things to look forward to. Still looking for a job. I don't remember if I said in the last post, but I am going back to the Limited. At least until I can find more full time job.
I'll report later on the New Moon premiere...how it was and all the insanity with it! :)

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

I'm going to New Moon tomorrow morning...and will also probably scream like a little girl!! :)
Hope your birthday is suuuuupppper FUN
!!! Wish I could be there with you!