Saturday, November 14, 2009

where have I been?

Goodness...I am a bad blogger. I think I thought about giving it up but I can't do it! I keep saying, I'm sure I'll blog again...one day. Well 9 months later(February was the last time I blogged!) today is the day!
I think I am having a minor anxiety attack as look ahead to next Sunday...my 24th birthday. Last year at this time I remember saying something like, if I am in the same place as I am in one year when I turn 24, I might freak out. I didn't have a problem turning 23. But as 24 quickly approaches me, all I can think of is the fact that I am in the same place pretty much as I was a year ago. A part of me is nervous, because I don't have a steady job, I am not in a relationship, and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life...so yeah, a little nervous. BUT...I am also trying so hard to enjoy this time of my life, this past Tuesday night at church, the pastor said something like, 'embrace wherever you are in your life...because the Lord has purpose in it'...I just have to keep reminding myself that even tho I have no idea...the Lord does, and he is faithful! So, as another year comes and goes, I am hopeful that even now He is working in me, and preparing me for whatever He has in the years to come...

1 comment:

Sally said...

i agree....embrace where you are in life and stay faithful!!! God will direct your path..hang in there cuz! you will figure it out! Love you!!!