Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still Exhausted...

Well, I'm in Lubbock this weekend with Bethany at a Peddler Show, I would be thrilled to be here and help her...except I feel like my head is about to explode. I think I might have a sinus infection, but I'm not positive because I don't know if I have ever had one, and I don't know what one feels like, all I know is that my whole head hurts...bad. The worst part is that I feel like I did it to myself. If you read my previous post(notice I just said "read" not "understood") then you should remember I have been so tired and have not been getting good rest, and was working a lot, and wasn't eating very well. WELL...here I am now, sick! AWESOME. It started out as a bad cough, and then just congestion, and now my entire head is hurting. It stinks that it's this weekend, because I want to be able to help Bethany as much as I can, but I also know that I need to take care of myself and get as much rest as I can. I talked to Emily today...I am so excited that the Sims family will be here too...but she is sick too...it sounds like we have the same thing. Not good. I hope that we can both get better and feel good so that we can actually enjoy ourselves.

I really feel like I need to start being smart with my time and taking care of myself better. It has been really hard lately because we have people at our apartment all the time...which I LOVE...I REALLY do! For you reading this, who always ask me...you know who you are:) But as much as I love it, I kind of feel like I'm sick now, let me check....yeah, I am. And I know that my work schedule was a little crazy there, so that has some to do with it, but at the same time, when I have to be up at 8, it's not good for me to be up til 2! I just need to start disciplining myself! It has been so fun to have people over, and cook and bake, and have stuff to look forward to, and plan ahead...but it's not going to be fun if I can't look forward to it because I am sick! So, I am going to start making a point of taking good care of myself...(are you proud of me momma?)

Well, I will let you know how this weekend goes, and if we get to feeling better, please pray for us, because I know this is the worst I have felt, not like ever in my life, just in the past 3 days, since it all started, anywho...I am hoping it can't get worse than this, and I know that Emily felt real bad too. I am off to make my momma proud and get GOOD REST!

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

I had fun being sick with you! :(
I STILL feel like my head is about to explode... how about you? Did you get good sleep last night?
I think I could use several days of sleep !!!

Gail HARNED said...

Wow, I'm impressed..... you're actually going to "Listen" to your momma!!! That's my girl!!
Get yourself well sweetie. I love you.