Monday, October 6, 2008

Exhaustion

I have never in my life been more exhausted than I am right now. In the past 3 days, I think I have gotten approximately 10ish hours of sleep. I was up for about 20 hours on Sunday, went to sleep for about 5 hours and am up again. What day is it? I was at work Sunday morning at 6am! If this blog isn't making sense than it's because I have never been more exhausted in my life. I am going to try and make a goal to go to bed tonight at a decent hour, and get good sleep! I don't have to work tomorrow, thank you Lord! I WILL be sleeping in! I can get everything I need to get done, and catch up on stuff. This weekend I am going to Lubbock for Bethany's second Peddler Show, I am excited, AND Britt and Emily will be there, so I am excited to catch up with them! Back to my work stuff, I worked Sunday at 6am, for 8 hours, we were doing a new floor set. I didn't know how it was going to go, being there at 6am, for 8 hours and all, I must say, it was not bad...not bad AT ALL! I kept thinking, where is the time gone? And then, I had to work today, did NOT know how I was going to make it, but I did it, we still had stuff left over from yesterday's floor set(that was yesterday???) that we didn't get done, so I was able finish that! I was so happy because I didn't know how I was going to stand in the front of the store greeting customers all day, I was afraid I would've fallen asleep standing up. So what I am saying is, I enjoyed work the past 2 days, and if I could just do that kind of stuff there...the floor set stuff, I would have no problem, but there are days, I am so bored out of my mind, I want to quit! I have started to get to know the managers, and I feel like they are starting to get to know me, and my personality, and I don't know if I want to quit. I'm so confused. 
I apologize, because I don't really know what this post is about, except to say I am so tired. 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

you should be apologizing..no i'm kidding...your blogs crack me up..i can totally hear you talking and saying all of it so it makes me laugh..especially in the last blog..when you said.. something about having a tub of ice cream...so be it..haha your so funny J! iloveya

Katherine said...

I'm hoping that you're going to tell me today you got some solid sleep last night and you're eating normal food... If not Jordan - I'm going to have to start taking action ;-)

Love you, GIL!

Emily Suzanne said...

I feel you... I haven't gotten much sleep either... here I am awake and unable to go back to sleep... ethan woke up at 3:50 and here I am at 6... still awake with a full day in front of me... aaaarrrrgh!